Last week, I have a chance to recreate one of the easy recipe from this blog site: http://Create%20Eat%20Happy%20Blogspot%20
After my thursday work, I went to grocery to shop for the following ingredients:
- 1 Egg
- 180 ml Strawberry Milk
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Mix egg,milk and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Spread the nutella on the sandwich.
- Soak the sandwich on the mixture until it is fully soaked.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan.
- Fry the sandwich on both sides on low fire.
- Slice and Serve and place butter on top of the sandwich.
When I first tasted it,I was like, did I really made this? It was so addicting … that I end up cooking another batch for my father. Actually you can try other spread aside from nutella. I wanna try also speculoos but unfortunately, it’s not available here in Doha. Hopefully when I moved to where God wants me to settle, speculoos will be abundant in that country.
I highly recommend this for all the mom out there to try making one for your kids and put an ice cream, I’m quietly sure your kids will love this and you can also ask his/her help in making one because this will be a good chance for both of you to bond and share stories over this french toast nutella.
Here’s the picture for this “fry me like one of your french toast”:
So go ahead. Eat your food and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this!~ Ecclesiastes 9:7 NLT
To God be the Glory!